Central Reserve Police Force(CRPF) has released CRPF Avadi Manager & Staff Recruitment 2019 notification for the Various Posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 25th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 14/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date to Submit the Application Form||14/05/2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||25/05/2019|
Vacancy details of CRPF Avadi Manager & Staff Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Manager cum Accountant||Not mentioned|
|Assistant Manager cum Stock Incharge||Not mentioned|
|Billing Clerk||Not mentioned|
|Stock Handlers||Not mentioned|
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale (per month)|
|Manager cum Accountant||Rs.19000|
|Assistant Manager cum Stock Incharge||Rs.12,500|
Period of Contract:
- 11 Months
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Manager cum Accountant:
- Bachelor Degree with computer knowledge and Experience in Accounts and management preferably retired Ministerial Staff of CRPF.
Assistant Manger cum Stock Incharge:
- Bachelor Degree with computer knowledge and Experience in stock inventory.
- Bachelor Degree with computer knowledge and Experience in Cash Handling
- 10+2(HSS) or Diploma with computer knowledge and experience in handling of stores in super market.
- Not Applicable.
How to Apply for CRPF Avadi Manager & Staff Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- The starting date to apply for the post is 14/05/2019
- The application form can be downloaded from the notification provided
- Fill the details correctly
- Send the application form -The DIGP, Group Centre , CRPF Central Police Canteen, Avadi ,Chennai -600065
- Last time/date of receipt of complete application is 25/05/2019
- Candidates must bring the original documents and photocopies of all relvant documents along with three passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing the interview.
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the premier central police force of the Union of India for internal security. Originally constituted as the Crown Representative Police in 1939, it is one of the oldest Central para military forces (now termed as Central Armed Police Force). CRPF was raised as a sequel to the political unrest and the agitations in the then princely States of India following the Madras Resolution of the All-India Congress Committee in 1936 and the ever-growing desire of the Crown Representative to help the vast majority of the native States to preserve law and order as a part of the imperial policy.