Central Reserve Police Force has released CRPF Headmistress,Teacher and Ayahs Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Headmistress,Teacher and Ayahs.The total no.of Vacancies are 09. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 10th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Headmistress,Teacher and Ayahs
Post Date: 20-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 09
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of CRPF Headmistress,Teacher and Ayahs Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post
Name of the Post
Rs.8000/- per month
Rs.7000/- per month
Rs.5500/- per month
Period of Contract:
- 11 month
Age limit (as on 31.05.2019):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate or equivalent with a teaching certificate (Nursery) from Uttar Pradesh training institute or equivalent and 5 years of teaching experience.
- Graduate or equivalent with a teaching certificate (Nursery) from Uttar Pradesh training institute or equivalent.
- Must be 5th class pass or equivalent qualification.
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for CRPF Headmistress,Teacher and Ayahs Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to the office of Deputy Commissioner of Police, CRPF, Dadri Road, Greater Noida – 201306 .
- The last date to apply for the post is 10-05-2019 (by 04:00 PM)
- All the documents related to educational qualifications, age experience etc.must be enclosed along with the application form.
The Central Reserve Police Force came into existence as Crown Representative’s Police on 27th July 1939. It became the Central Reserve Police Force on enactment of the CRPF Act on 28th December 1949. It has completed 79 years of glorious history. The Force has grown into a big organization with 246 Bns, (including 208 executive Bns, 6 Mahila Bns, 15 RAF Bns, 10 CoBRA Bns, 5 Signal Bns and 1 Special Duty Group, 1 Parliament Duty Group), 43 Group Centres, 20 Training Institutions, 3 CWS, 7 AWS, 3 SWS, 4 Composite Hospitals of 100 bed and 17 Composite Hospitals of 50 bed.