CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute has released CSIR-CDRI Project Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for a total of 16 Posts.Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 23rd April 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 15-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 16
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||23-04-2019|
|Venue||CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, B.S. 10/1, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226031.|
Vacancy details of CSIR-CDRI Project Assistant Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
Name of post
|Rs.16000 to 18000/-|
|Rs.25000 to Rs.35000/-|
Rs. 15,000+ HRA
Rs.28,000+ 20% HRA
- Maximum Age:
- Project Assistant-III – 30 Years
- Others-28 years
- Other relaxation as per govt. rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Zoology/ Science (ZBC) with 55% marks
- M.Sc./B.Tech. in Bioinformatics, Biotechnology/ Life Sciences in Life Sciences with 55% marks
- M.Sc. in Biological Sciences/ Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Natural Products with 55% marks and NET-LS qualified
- B.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks
- B.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks/ MLISC
- M.Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent with 55% marks and two years of experience in natural products research
- Walk-in interview.
- Not Mentioned
How to Apply for CSIR-CDRI Project Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow, a premier Institute und under Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), is involved in the multidisciplinary R&D programs of both basic and applied nature. CSIR CDRI is a pioneer biomedical research organization of our country and has the infrastructure and expertise to develop a drug right from the concept stage to the commercialization.