Central Electrochemical Research Institute, under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has released CSIR-CECRI Trade & Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification. Applications are invited from Fresh SSLC/ITI/Diploma Graduates to fill 38 Vacancies on fixed term basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview on 4th & 5th September 2019.
Name of the Post: Trade & Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 22/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 38
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk in Interview||04/09/2019 & 05/09/2019 at 9:00 AM|
|Venue||Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi|
Vacancy details of CSIR-CECRI Trade & Technician Apprentice Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Trade||No of Posts|
|7||Ref. & AC Mechanic||3|
Rs.7,574 or Rs.6,732/- per month (only for posts 8 & 9)
Period of Training:
- Minimum Age: 14 years
Other relaxation as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- SSLC/ ITI/ Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Ex-Apprentices or current Apprentices in any organization/firm are not eligible.
- Candidates should have their valid Aadhar Number.
How to Apply for CSIR-CECRI Trade & Technician Apprentice Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may attend the walk in interview along with all original certificates, testimonials, mark sheets along with a passport size photograph and self attested copies of certificates and mark sheets, proof of date of birth (copy of SSLC/ HSC), Aadhar Card and duly filled-in application.
- Candidates must register as a Apprentice online in the following portals under the respective State as per their Trades below before attending the interview:
a. Trade Apprentice – ITI at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx
b. Technician Apprentice at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
Central Electro Chemical Research Institute is one of a chain of forty national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) in New Delhi. Founded on 25 July 1948 at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu, CECRI came into existence on the January 1953. During the last fifty years CECRI has been recognized as the premier institution for research and development in electrochemical science and technology not only in India but also in the South East Asia, with a total strength of over 600 personnel comprising scientists, engineers, technologists, skilled workers, administrative and other staff, with a combined laboratory space of 400,000 sq ft. in a campus of 300 acres (1.2 km2). There are four extension centers for CECRI, located at Chennai, Cochin, Mandapam and Tuticorin.