Central Food Technological Research Institute has released CSIR-CFTRI Project Assistants Recruitment 2018 notification on contract basis. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Project Assistants
Post Date: 19-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 2
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in-interview||26-11-2018 at 10:00 AM|
Vacancy details of CSIR-CFTRI Project Assistants Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|1||Project Assistants Level-II||2|
“Food and Consumer safety solutions (FOCUS)”
Rs.25,000/- consolidated per month
Period of Contract:
The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (HCP-0016) for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminate earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier
Age limit (as on 26.11.2018):
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- First class M.Sc./M.Tech./B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Material Science with good academic records.
- Desirable: One year experience in Embedded electronic systems, interfacing and coding abilities in C/Embedded C languages. OR
- First class M.Sc. in Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Food Science and Technology
- Desirable: Two years of experience in Analytical Chromatographic Instrumentation.
- Venue : Food Safety and Analytical Quality Control Laboratory Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.
- Date & Time : 26.11.2018; 10.00 A.M
How to Apply for CSIR-CFTRI Project Assistants Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates are required to email their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., to Dr. Alok Kumar Srivastava, Chief Scientist, Department of Food Safety and Analytical Quality Control Laboratory, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570020, Karnataka (email:[email protected]) on or before 10.00 am of 26.11.2018.
- Application format can be downloaded from the website www.cftri.com
CSIR−Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore (A constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi) came into existence during 1950 with the great vision of its founders, and a network of inspiring as well as dedicated scientists who had a fascination to pursue in-depth research and development in the areas of food science and technology.