CSIR-CLRI Scientist Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Central Leather Research Institute. Notification is out for a total of 12 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 15th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Scientist
Post Date: 30-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 12
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||30-01-2019|
|Last date for form submission||15-03-2019|
|Last date of receipt of hard copies of Application||21-03-2019|
Vacancy details of CSIR-CLRI Scientist Recruitment 2019:
|Sl.No.||Post||No of Posts|
- Pay Level 11 – Rs 67,700/-
- Total Emoluments – Rs 97,889/-
- UR – 32 Years
- OBC – 35 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- ME/M Tech or equivalent in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Management after B.E. / B Tech in Civil Engineering OR
- ME/ M Tech or equivalent in Leather Technology/ Footwear Science & Engineering OR
- ME/M. Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Industrial Engineering OR
- ME/ M Tech or equivalent in Biomechanical Engineering OR PhD submitted in Physiotherapy /Biomechanics /Kinesiology OR
- PhD submitted in Physical/ Inorganic Chemistry OR ME/ M Tech or equivalent in Leather Technology OR
- M.Des or equivalent in Industrial Design/ Product Design/ Lifestyle Accessory Design
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ CSIR Employees||
Mode of payment : sbi collect.
How to Apply for CSIR-CLRI Scientist Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.clri.org
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Print the computer generated application.
- Application Duly signed and accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications, OBC non-creamy layer certificate, if applicable should be sent in an envelope super-scribed “Application for the post of ____(Post Code)____” by post to the below mentioned address:
Section Officer E.I,
CSIR- Central Leather Research Institute,
Sardar Patel Road, Adyar,
Chennai-600 020, Tamil Nadu.
Central Leather Research Institute, India was founded on 24 April, 1948. It was a land mark decision of the country born at the mid- night of 15th August 1947, to invest into leather research. In 1947, the export basket of India included mostly raw hides and skins. There remained an untapped opportunity for India in leather sector for economic development, employment generation and export earnings. The missing link was addition of technology to the manufacturing base of Indian leather sector. CLRI was founded to develop an internal strength in the country to generate, assimilate and innovate technologies for leather sector.