CSIR IICT Technician Recruitment 2018 – 32 Posts
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad has released CSIR IICT Technician Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Technician
Post Date: 09-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 32
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
09-11-2018 from 9:30 AM
|Last Date for submission of Application||
08-12-2018 till 6:00 PM
|Last Date for submission of Hard Copy of Application||
Vacancy details of CSIR IICT Technician Recruitment:
|2||Mechanical Fitter Technical||4||0||1||4||9|
|3||Civil Plumber Technician||1||1||0||0||2|
|4||Civil Mason Technician||1||1||0||0||2|
|5||Civil Carpenter Technician||1||0||0||0||1|
|6||Electronics/ Instrumentation Technician||6||1||0||5||12|
Pay Matrix (7th CPC) Level – 2 Rs. 29,871/- p.m. approximately.
Age limit (as on 08.12.2018):
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Other relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
SSC/10th Standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National / State trade certificate or 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institution in Relevant Trade.
- Trade Test
- Written Exam
Scheme of Exam:
The eligible short-listed candidates will be invited for a trade test in the relevant trade. Those candidates who qualify the trade test will be invited for a competitive written examination consisting of :
Paper – I : Mental Ability Test which includes General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Problem Solving, Situational Judgement, etc.
Paper – II : General Awareness & English Language.
Paper – III : Concerned Subject.
The final merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in written examination.
|SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees||No Fee|
How to Apply for CSIR IICT Technician Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.iictindia.org and send the HARD COPY of the application as stated below.
- Candidates are required to remit a non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- in favour of “Director, CSIR-IICT” through online payment system only viz., SB Collect by using the following link:
- The following details must be filled up on back side of printed copy of generated acknowledgement of remitted application fee (i) Candidate’s Name, (ii) Application No (iii) Candidate’s Category (iv) Post Code Applied For.
- The hard copy of the application should be accompanied by self attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience etc.
- Applications should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TECHNICIAN (1) [GR.II(1)] (Post Code ___________)” routed through proper channel should reach the Section Officer, Recruitment Section, CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Uppal Road, Tarnaka, Hyderabad-500 007 at the earliest.
- Candidates who want to apply for more than one post may submit separate application form for the same indicating the Post Code of the post along with all requisite documents and application fee.
About CSIR IICT:
CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad (CSIR-IICT) is a Premier Research Institute under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous body under Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. CSIR-IICT is a multi-disciplinary Institute with proven strengths in Organic Chemistry (drugs, agrochemicals and industrial organics), Inorganic & Physical Chemistry including Catalysis, Lipid Science & Technology, Organic Coatings & Polymers, Chemical Biology, Chemical Engineering and Design Engineering.