CSIR-NEIST Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology. Notification is out for a total of 9 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 31st January 2019.
Name of the Post: various
Post Date: 18-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 9
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||31-01-2019 at 09:30 am|
|Venue||Conference Room, 1st Floor Administrative Bldg, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam|
Vacancy details of CSIR-NEIST Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|JRF / Project Assistant||5|
Pay scale and Age limit Details:
|Name of post||Age limit||Pay scale|
|Research Associate||35 Years||Rs. 36000/- per month + 8% HRA|
Rs. 28000/- + 8% HRA for PhD (Thesis Submitted)
|JRF / Project Assistant||30 Years||Rs. 25000/- + 8% HRA per month|
|Project Assistant||28 Years||Rs. 15000/- + 8% HRA per month|
- Age relaxation as per rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- PhD (or Thesis Submitted) in Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biochemistry.
- Desirable: Experience in Organic Synthesis / knowledge in Biotechnology
JRF / Project Assistant:
- 1st Class MSc / MS in Organic Chemistry
- Desirable: Experience in Organic Synthesis and NET (JRF/LS) / GATE qualified
- BSc in Chemistry
- Desirable: Experience in chemical / engineering laboratory
- Not applicable
- Walk-in interview
- Skype interview (only for Research Associate)
NOTE: During selection, due weight-age will be given to the academic performance of the candidates.
How to Apply for CSIR-NEIST Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled Bio-data with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
For SKYPE Interview:
- Candidates who wants to appear for skype interview (its not mandatory) should submit the filled-in application form along with required testimonials and mark sheet of all examination passed, starting from class X onwards and also their publications, etc,in the email id: [email protected]. on or before 30-01-2019 .
- Interview time will be from 02:00 onwards
CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat, a constituent establishment of CSIR, is a multidisciplinary institute having research areas like Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Materials Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Geological Sciences, etc. This institute is equipped with sophisticated state-of-art analytical and other equipment to carry out research activities in frontier areas of science & technology.