CSIR – NIO Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by National Institute of Oceonography. Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 19th March 2019.
Name of the Post: RA-1
Post Date: 02-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in Interview
19-03-2019 at 11:00 AM
NIO Dona Paula, Goa-403004
Vacancy details of CSIR – NIO Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Project Assistant: Rs. 36,000/- p.m
- Not Mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess Ph.D Geology / Applied Geology / Earth Science.
- Must have Experience in geochemical analyses of manganese nodules and associated sediments. Records of publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Walk in interview
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for CSIR – NIO Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
The National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) with its headquarters at Dona Paula, Goa, and regional centres at Kochi, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam, is one of the 37 constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. CSIR-NIO was established on 1 January 1966 following the International Indian Ocean Expedition (IIOE) in the 1960s. The institute has since grown into a multi-disciplinary oceanographic research institute of international repute. The principal focus of research has been on observing and understanding special oceanographic characteristics of the Indian Ocean. The results have been reported in more than 5000 research articles so far.