CSIR UGC NET Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. Notification is released by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). The notification is out for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship. Interested candidates can check the details and apply online before 18th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship.
Post Date: 19-02-2019
No.of Vacancies: –
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online|
Online Test Date( Tentative)
- Not Mentioned
- For JRF – Maximum age limit is 28 Years
- For LS – No Upper Age Limit.
Educational Details and Experience Required:
- M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B.Tech/B.Pharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates;Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of application form, are also eligible to apply in the above subject under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship from the effective date of award (Such candidates will have to submit the attestation form duly certified by the Head of the Department/Institute from where the candidate is appearing or has appeared);
- B.Sc(Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-Ph.D program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for Ph.D/Integrated Ph.D program within the validity period of two years.
OBC (Non Creamy layer)
SC / ST /PWD
- Written Test
- Not Mentioned
Date of Examination:
Structure of Examination:
Life Sciences & Physical Sciences
|09 AM to 12 Noon||200|
|Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can check the details in the official website i.e www.csir.hrdg.res.in
- Click on “HOW TO APPLY “Link
- Candidates can choose the Post for which they want to apply
- Fill the details with the correct information provided by the applicants
- No changes in the application form will be entertained after the final submission
- Complete the application form by paying the application fee online
- No other mode of Payment will be accepted.
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India, a premier national R&D organisation, is among the world’s largest publicly funded R&D organisation. CSIR’s pioneering sustained contribution to S&T human resource development is acclaimed nationally. Human Resource Development Group (HRDG), a division of CSIR realises this objective through various grants, fellowship schemes etc.
Human Resource Development Group has been contributing significantly towards producing an inquiring society and fast growing knowledge economy. These numerous schemes cover a wide range of scientists.