Cochin Shipyard Limited has released CSL Manager (Marine) Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 10th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Manager (Marine)
Post Date: 08/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for submission of Application||08/05/2019|
|Last date for submission of Application||10/06/2019|
Vacancy details of CSL Manager (Marine) Recruitment:
- No of Posts: 1 (OBC)
Location: Kochi & Ernakulam
Age limit (as on 10/06/2019):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 56 years
Other relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Marine Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks OR
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University,
- Pass in one year Graduate Marine Engineering course (pre-sea training) conducted by Directorate General of Shipping, Govt. of India.
- Atleast II class MOT Certificate of Competency (Motor) issued under Merchant Shipping Act 1958
- Minimum of 9 years post qualification experience on board ships
How to Apply for CSL Manager (Marine) Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply through the NCS website https://www.ncs.gov.in.
About Cochin Shipyard Ltd:
Cochin shipyard is one of the leading shipbuilding & repair yard in India, which has an infrastructure that combines economy, scale, and flexibility, and has ISO 9001 accreditation. CSL also has an exclusive area set for offshore construction and future expansion. As one of the India’s top 10 public sector undertakings, CSL has been rated excellent by the Government of India, four times in a row for achieving the targets set for the yard under the MOU system.