CSL Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 – 1 Post
Cochin Shipyard Limited has released CSL Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 notification on (Part-Time) contract basis for its International Ship Repair Facility (ISRF) at Willingdon Island, Kochi. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 12th December 2018.
Name of the Post: Pharmacist
Post Date: 28-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 1
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of CSL Pharmacist Recruitment:
- 1 Post – (UR)
Monthly consolidated pay of Rs.8,000/-pm
Period of Contract:
- The above post is temporary/ part-time in nature, the period of contract shall be for a period of three years.
- The contract shall be renewed every year to meet CSL / ISRF requirements, based on organizational requirement/performance.
- 3 Hours per day (Forenoon session).
Age limit (as on 12.12.2018):
- Maximum Age: 56 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Two year full-time Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) and valid registration in Kerala State Pharmacy Council.
- Adequate knowledge of Malayalam desirable.
- Minimum one year experience in a Reputed Industrial/Government/Private Hospitals/Reputed Pharmacy.
- Personal Interview
Note: Personal Interview to be held at Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi.
How to Apply for CSL Pharmacist Recruitment:
- Applicants meeting the requirements notified shall submit their application in the format as per Annexure-1 given along with this advertisement on the website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page).
- Application fee of Rs.100/-(Non-refundable) is applicable. Fee should be in the form of a crossed Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED on any Nationalised bank payable at Kochi.
- After filling the application in the format as per Annexure-1 given along with the advertisement, applicant is required to affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the bottom of the application form and send the same by registered post / courier along with DD (in original) and self-attested copies of all certificates for proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, disability (if any), caste etc, to The Chief General Manager (HR & TRG), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Perumanoor P.O, Kochi-682015.
- The envelope containing the application form, self-attested copies of all certificates and DD (in original) should be super scribed on top as “Application to the post of Pharmacist (Part-Time) on contract basis”.
Cochin Shipyard was incorporated in the year 1972 as a fully owned Government of India company. In the last three decades the company has emerged as a forerunner in the Indian Shipbuilding & Shiprepair industry. This yard can build and repair the largest vessels in India. It can build ships upto 1,10,000 DWT and repair ships upto 1,25,000 DWT. The yard has delivered two of India’s largest double hull Aframax tankers each of 95,000 DWT . CSL has secured shipbuilding orders from internationally renowned companies from Europe & Middle East and is nominated to build the country’s first indigenous Air Defense Ship. Shipyard commenced ship repair operations in the year 1982 and has undertaken repairs of all types of ships including upgradation of ships of oil exploration industry as well as periodical lay up repairs and life extension of ships of Navy, UTL, Coast Guard, Fisheries and Port Trust besides merchant ships of SCI & ONGC. The yard has, over the years, developed adequate capabilities to handle complex and sophisticated repair jobs. The Shipyard also trains graduate engineers to marine engineers who later join ships both Indian and foreign as 5th Engineers. 100 are trained every year.