Central University of Kashmir(CUK) has released CUK Professor,Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Professor,Assistant Professor & Associate Professor. The total number of vacancies are 110. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on 21st June 2019.
Name of the Post: Professor,Assistant Professor & Associate Professor.
Post Date: 23/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 110
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||23/05/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||21/06/2019|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee||21/06/2019|
Vacancy Details of CUK Professor,Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
- Professor : (Pay Matrix Academic Level -14 of 7th CPC)
- Associate Professor :(Pay Matrix Academic Level -13A of 7th CPC)
- Assistant Professor : (Pay Matrix Academic Level -10 of 7th CPC)
Period of Contract:
- Not mentioned
Age limit (as on 01/01/2019):
- Maximum Age: 65 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National level institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed)
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed.
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Candidates can visit the official website www.cukashmir.ac.in and complete the payment procedure.
- The downloaded application form is to submitted along with a fee receipt of Rs. 300/- Complete application form can be send by post to the Central University of Kashmir, Recruitment Section, Nunar, Ganderbal-191201, J&K
- Last date to apply for the post is 21/06/2019
Central University of Kashmir (formerly known as the Central University of Jammu and Kashmir) was established in March 2009 with the appointment and joining of Prof. Abdul Wahid Qureshi , a noted academician and the former Vice Chancellor of University of Kashmir, as the First Vice Chancellor.