DEBEL Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Defence Bio engineering and Electromedical Laboratory under DRDO. Notification is out for a total of 4 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 5th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 01-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 4
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||05-02-2019 at 10:30 am|
|Venue||DEBEL COMPOUND, DRDO, ADE CAMPUS, CV RAMAN NAGAR, SURANJAN DAS ROAD BANGALORE – 560093. (Land Mark 1.5 Km from Aeronautical Society of India NGEF Signal)|
Vacancy details of DEBEL Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||4|
- Rs 25,000/- + HRA Per month.
- Maximum – 28 Years.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 1:
- Postgraduate degree (M.Sc or equivalent) in Chemistry with 1st Division and NET qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC(NET) MHRD GATE or JEST OR
- Graduate degree in professional course (BE/B.Tech) in Nano-technology/Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering in 1st Division with NET/GATE qualification OR
- Postgraduate (ME/M Tech) degree in Nanotechnology/Bio-technology/ Chemical Engg in 1st Division both at graduate & postgraduate level.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 2:
- Graduate degree in professional course (B Tech/BE) in Textile Engg/ Textile Technology/ Polymer Science & Technology/ Textile Chemistry, fibre Science with 1st Division with NET/GATE qualification OR
- Postgraduate (M Tech) degree in Textile Engg/ Textile Tech./ Polymer Science & Technology/ Textile Chemistry, fibre Science with 1st Division both at graduate & postgraduate level
- Not Applicable.
How to Apply for DEBEL Recruitment 2019:
- The eligible/Qualified candidates can ‘Walk-In Interview at the venue, on the date and time as mentioned above’. While appearing for interview, the candidates are required to submit an application along with complete Bio-data with a recent passport size photo affixed on the top right corner of the first page and duly attested one set of copies of all Degree/academic qualification certificates, marks sheets etc. The original certificates of the same are required to be produced for verification. Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous body should produce an NOC issued by the present employer. It may be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO
DRDO was formed in 1958 from the amalgamation of the then already functioning Technical Development Establishment (TDEs) of the Indian Army and the Directorate of Technical Development & Production (DTDP) with the Defence Science Organisation (DSO). DRDO was then a small organisation with 10 establishments or laboratories. Over the years, it has grown multi-directionally in terms of the variety of subject disciplines, number of laboratories, achievements and stature.