Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 – 35 Posts
The High Court of Delhi has released recruitment notification for the Post of Personal Assistant.The notification is out for a total of 35 Vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates can check the details given below and apply for the same on or before 12th October 2018.
Name of the Post: Personal Assistant
Post Date: 22-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 35
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||22-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12-10-2018|
Vacancy Details of Delhi High Court Recruitment:
- Personal Assistant – 35 Posts
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Candidates who have completed Graduate from a recognized Institute and having speed of not less than 100 wpm in shorthand (English) and 40 wpm in typing (English) on Computer or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Written Exam
|General / OBC Candidates||Rs.300/-|
|All Other Candidates (ST / SC / EX-s / PWD)||Rs.150/-|
- Refer Official notification for detailed information about Pay Scale.
How to Apply for High Court Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply via online in the official website page at http://www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Logon to careers page at the official website.
- Fill your academic details, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relavant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Complete the job application form with the essential data.
- Check the details before submitting.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
About Delhi High Court:
The High Court of Delhi was established on 31st October, 1966. Initially, the High Court of Judicature at Lahore, which was established by a Letters Patent dated 21st March, 1919, exercised jurisdiction over the then provinces of the Punjab and Delhi. This position continued till the Indian Independence Act, 1947 when the dominions of India and Pakistan were created.