Delhi Police has released Constable Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates who are natives of Tripura having Permanent Residential Certificate of Tripura can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Constable (Executive)
Post Date: 28-09-2018
No. of Vacancies: 65
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
30-10-2018 till 5:00 PM
Vacancy details of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of posts||UR||SC||ST||Total Vacancy|
Scale of L-3 PB-01 Scale Rs.21700-69100/-
Age limit (as on 01.07.2018):
|Constable(Male)||UR- 18 to 21 years||SC/ST- 18 to 26 years|
|Constable(Female)||UR- 18 to 25 years||SC/ST- 18 to 30 years|
Other Age relaxation as per govt. rules.
- 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board
|Sl.No.||Name of posts||Height||Chest|
|1||Constable(Male)||170 cm (165 cm for ST)||81cm – 85cm (76cm-80cm for ST)|
|2||Constable(Female)||157 cm (155 cm for SC/ST)||Not applicable|
- Document verification
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
Scheme of Exam:
|Sl.No.||Topic bilingual (English and Hindi)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Alloted|
|1||Reasoning||35||35 marks||30 minutes|
|2||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50 marks|
|3||Numerical Ability||15||15 marks|
Note: There will be no negative marking. The final merit list of the selected candidates will be made on the basis of overall marks secured in the written test. The recruitment will be conducted centrally at Agartala.
How to Apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment:
- Duly filled up application forms should be addressed to “Deputy Commissioner of Police, Chairman Recruitment Board, Camp office, A.D Nagar Police Line, PO A.D Nagar PIN 799003, Tripura, along with self attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, proof of age as per matriculation certificate, ST/SC certificate (if applicable) in the prescribed format at Annexure „A‟ given on Tripura police official website www.tripurapolice.gov.in (no other certificate will be accepted).
- Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC), DD worth Rs 300/- in favour of DCP/ Recruitment Cell, NPL, Delhi payable at Delhi and 8 passport size colour photographs (3.5*4.5 cm) taken after 01.07.2018 with signature at bottom (one affixed on the application form at space provided and 07 to be enclosed with application) and one self addressed envelope affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 10/- will be received w.e.f. 28.09.2018 at Help Desk, Special Recruitment Drive Delhi Police, Camp office, A.D Nagar Police Line, PO A.D Nagar PIN 799003 on all working days.
- The envelope containing application form should carry a heading “APPLICATION FOR POST OF TEMP. CONSTABLE EXECUTIVE (MALE/FEMALE) FOR DELHI POLICE SPECIAL DRIVE-2018”.
- Male candidates not having valid driving license for LMV (Motorcycle /car) are permitted to apply subjected to the condition that valid driving license shall be obtained within one year of appointment.
About Tripura Police:
Tripura Police works with zeal to maintain the law and order in the state, protecting the rights of the people and ensuring a congenial and secure society for them to live in. The Tripura Police is often applauded across the Indian Nation for its modest approach towards a common man. It is regarded to be one of the most disciplined state police forces in India. Tripura Police has contributed a lot towards fighting insurgency in the state of Tripura. The police of Tripura maintain the amiable and friendly nature that makes them more approachable by the citizens. The continuous service provided by the police in the state has ensured a safe and secure heaven in the north eastern border state of Tripura. The Tripura Police headquarters is located at Agartala, the capital of Tripura state. Entire Tripura Police is divided into two ranges, The Southern Range consisting of West, Sepahijala, South, Khowai, Gomati districts and the Northern range consisting of North, Dhalai. Unakoti districts. It had in all 65 police stations across the state.