Deputy Manager, Officer, Apprentices & Air Traffic Controller Trainees Recruitment 2019 – 43 Posts
Deputy Manager, Officer, Apprentices & Air Traffic Controller Trainees Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by HAL for the post of Deputy Manager, Officer, Apprentices & Air Traffic Controller Trainees. Notification is out for a total of 43 vacancies. So interested candidates can go through the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 02nd January 2019.
Post Name: Deputy Manager, Officer, Apprentices & Air Traffic Controller Trainees
Post Date: 13-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: 43
Important Dates to remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of application||13-12-2018|
|Last date for submission of application||02-01-2019|
|Last date for payment of fees||02-01-2019|
Vacancy details of Deputy Manager, Officer, Apprentices & Air Traffic Controller Trainees Recruitment 2019:
|Deputy Manager, Officer, Apprentices & Air Traffic Controller Trainees||43|
- Deputy Manager (Finance / Systems Audit) – Rs.50000 – 160000/-
- Officer (Finance / Systems Audit) – Rs.40000 – 140000/-
Age Limit (as on 02.01.2019):
- 45 years for Deputy Manager
- 35 years for Officer
- In respect of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 10 years,
which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of the Candidates who had ordinarily
been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01.01.1980 to
- Relaxation in age limit in respect of Ex-Servicemen & Serving Officers will be extended as
- Upper Age limit with all relaxations shall not exceed 55 years (56 years in case of PWD
Education Qualification and Experience:
Regular Full Time Bachelor’s Degree with a Pass in Final Examination of CA / ICWA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India
Selection will be based on Interview
- Payment Mode: To be paid online through NEFT
- Bank Account Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd – Recruitment A/C
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- Branch Name: Industrial Finance Branch, Residency Road, Bangalore
- Bank Current Account Number: 30969511830
- IFSC Code : SBIN0009077
How to Apply for Deputy Manager, Officer, Apprentices & Air Traffic Controller Trainees Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only through HAL
Website (Careers section): www.hal-india.co.in. No other means / mode of application
will be accepted, The Website is functional from 1500 Hrs on 13.12.18 till 1800 hours on
- Candidates are allowed to apply only once for the selected post and application
submitted once cannot be altered under any circumstances;
- Candidates are required to possess a valid Mobile number and Email Id, which is to be
entered in the application, so that intimation regarding further stages of selection like
Selection Interview, etc will be sent on the same Mobile number. HAL will not be
responsible for bouncing of Messages sent to the Candidates.
- On submission and acceptance of the application, system will generate an Application
Number which will be used for future reference. Candidates are required to take a print
out of the completed Application Form along with the Application number for future
- Request for change in Date of Birth, Mailing Address, Category etc., once declared in
the online application form will not be entertained.
- If the information furnished by the Candidate/s at any stage of Recruitment is found to
be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria
mentioned in the Advertisement, the candidature will be considered as revoked /
terminated without any reference given to the Candidate.
- The last date for online submission of the application is 2.1.19. No application will be
accepted after this date and in person.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is governed under the management of the Ministry of Defence. It was primarily involved in the operations of the aerospace and is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India including Nasik, Korwa, Kanpur, Koraput, Lucknow, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kasaragod. HAL HF-24 Marut fighter-bomber was the first fighter aircraft made in India. Its products are transport aircraft, fighter aircraft and helicopters.
HAL was established as Hindustan Aircraft Limited in Bangalore on the 23 December 1940 by Walchand Hirachand. Hindustan Aircraft Limited was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics Limited on 1 October 1964. It produces SU-30 MKI, LCA & DO-228 Aircraft, Dhruv-ALH, Chetak & Cheetal Helicopters and Repair Overhaul of Jaguar, Kiran MkI/IA/II, Mirage, HS-748, AN-32, MiG 21, Su-30MKI, Hawk & DO-228 aircraft & ALH, Cheetal, Cheetah & Chetak helicopters.
HAL is largest aerospace companies in Asia. It has annual turnover of over US$2 billion. More than 40% of its revenues come from international deals to manufacture aircraft engines, spare parts, and other aircraft materials. There are 32,108 employees of HAL. Mr. R. Madhavan is chairman and managing director of HAL.