DERC Staff Consultant( Electrical) Recruitment 2019 notification is released.The notification has been released by Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission.The total no.of vacancies are 06.Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 8th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Staff Consultant( Electrical)
Post Date: 07-03-2019
No.of Vacancies: 06
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to Apply
Vacancy details of DERC Staff Consultant( Electrical) Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post
Staff Consultant (Electrical)
- Consolidated Monthly Fee: Rs. 50,000/-p.m
Period of Contract:
- The Staff Consultant will be initially engaged for a period of two years, but the same is subject to satisfactory performance appraisal every year within two years period, which may be further extended as per requirement of DERC.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Bachelor Degree in Electrical.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in Power Sector.
- Written Exam / Interview.
- No Fee
How to Apply for DERC Staff Consultant( Electrical) Recruitment 2019:
- Interested and eligible candidates may kindly send their applications in the prescribed format, duly supported with attested copies of Degree / Certificate, age proof, work experience, last pay certificate, last three months Salary Slip, IT Statements, Form-16 (for verification purpose)etc. to the Secretary, DERC, Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi –110 017 by 08.04.2019.
- No late Receivable of application form will be accepted.
- Candidates shortlisted will be called for the further round.
The Govt. of India had enacted the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 (No.14 of 1998) on 2nd July, 1998 with the objective of providing for the establishment of a Central Electricity Regulatory Commission and State Electricity Regulatory Commissions, rationalization of electricity tariff, transparent policies regarding subsidies, promotion of efficient and environmentally benign policies and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
The Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission was constituted by Govt. of NCT of Delhi vide Notification No.F.11(28)/98-EB/341 dt. 3-3-99 for discharge of the following functions : to determine the tariff for electricity, wholesale bulk, grid or retail, as the case maybe, in the manner provided in section 29 of the Electricity Regulatory Commission Act, 1998; to regulate power purchase and procurement process of the transmission utilities and distribution utilities including the price at which the power shall be procured from the generating companies, generating stations or from other sources for transmission, sale, distribution and supply in the National Capital Territory of Delhi.