Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd has released Dhanlaxmi Bank Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 21st June 2019.
Name of the Post: Chief Risk, Credit, Vigilance & Security Officer & Head
Post Date: 06/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||06/06/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||21/06/2019|
Location: Thrissur, Kerala & Mumbai
Age limit (as on 01/06/2019):
- Maximum Age: 55 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Chief Risk Officer
- Minimum 15 years experience in Banking and experience in handling credit risk, market risk and operational risks in Banking sector.
- Expertise in all aspects of risk management including identification, qualification, analysis, model building, model validation, mitigation, reporting , audit and compliance etc
Chief Vigilance & Security Officer
- Minimum 15 years experience in Banking of which five years should be at senior management level, 3 years in handling vigilance issues and preventive vigilance mechanism
Chief Credit Officer
- An officer with minimum 15 years experience in Banking with more than 5 years experience and expertise in credit delivery/ underwriting of Corporate, SME and retail sectors.
- Should have thorough knowledge in various facets of Credit administration including processing of proposals, credit analysis, restructuring, syndication, financial statements and it’s analysis and logical interpretation etc.
Head – Treasury
- Minimum 15 years experience in Banking with more than 5 years experience and expertise in Treasury operations.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of various facets in the related field like Treasury operations, Liquidity Management, Risk Management, Banking, Derivatives, Broking, Cash Flow Management, Team Management, long term and short term investment and familiarity with key treasury processes for front end and back end activities.
How to Apply for Dhanlaxmi Bank Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may send their detailed resume to [email protected]
About Dhanlaxmi Bank:
Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd., established in 1927, Headquartered at Thrissur, Kerala, with more than 92 years of banking tradition, has earned the trust and goodwill of all stakeholders. With 613 touch points including 250 branches across India, the focus has always been on maximizing customer satisfaction and personalized banking relationships.