District & Sessions Court, Dadra and Nagar Haveli has released DNH District & Sessions Court Stenographer Recruitment 2019 notification on short term contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 27th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Stenographer
Post Date: 11/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||11/05/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||27/05/2019|
Vacancy details of DNH District & Sessions Court Stenographer Recruitment:
- No of Posts: 1
Rs.25,000/- per month
Period of Contract:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
Age relaxation up to 5 years in case of S.C. / S.T. candidate
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- SSC Pass
- Law Graduate will be preferred.
- Must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination, or examination conducted by Government Board or I. T. I of Shorthand speed of 80 or more words per minute
- English typing speed of 40 words per minute.
- Must possess Computer knowledge Certificate of any of the following Institutions.
e) Vocational Course – State Government
f)ITI – Central Government
g) ITI – State Government
h) Technical Board.
- Stenography Speed test
- Type Test
How to Apply for DNH District & Sessions Court Stenographer Recruitment:
- Interested Candidates may send their applications in the prescribed Format by Registered Post (with Acknowledgement Due) or by Speed Post or personally by hand delivery at their own cost to the office of the Registrar, District & Sessions Court, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Silvassa – 396230.
- The candidates must attach one set of self attested copies of the documents / certificates in the application form.
About DNH District & Sessions Court:
The District and Sessions Court, Dadra & Nagar Haveli at Silvassa, has been established as per Government of India’s Notification No. 8 of 1963 and started it’s functioning from the year 1965 at old Court building situated at Saheed Chowk, Naroli Char Rasta. Later on the Court shifted in the present building in the year 1998 located at Tokarkhada.