Department of Medical & Health Sciences, Dadra and Nagar Haveli has released DNH DMHS Teaching & Non Teaching Post Recruitment 2019 notification on short term contract basis under Govt. Medical Haveli, Silvassa. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 20th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Teaching & Non Teaching Post
Post Date: 10/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 32
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||10/06/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||20/06/2019|
Vacancy details of DNH DMHS Teaching & Non Teaching Post Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Department||No of Posts|
|1||Professor||General Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology||3|
|2||Associate Professor||Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, General Medicine, Gynecology, Pathology||5|
|3||Assistant Professor||obstetrics and Gynecology Radio Diagnostics General Surgery TB & Chest, Pediatrics, General Medicine, Anesthesiology||8|
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Professor||Rs.1,95,566/- per month|
|2||Associate Professor||Rs.1,78,5421- pet month|
|3||Assistant Professor||Rs.1,09,9141 per month|
|4||Health Educator||Rs.20,000/- per month|
|5||Darkroom Assistant||Rs.14,400/- per month|
|6||Dental Technician||Rs.17,000/- per month|
|7||Technician Anesthesiology||Rs.17,000/- per month|
Period of Contract:
- Maximum Age: 30 years for Non Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor:
- Eligibility as per latest amendment of MCI regulations.
- Degree in Health Education from recognized institute or equivalent with three Years working Experience. OR
- Diploma in Health Education from recognized institute or equivalent qualification with five years experience.
- One year experience developing printing & enlarging of photographs in reputed photography concern/ institute.
- Knowledge of dark room procedures
- Passed with science or equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
- Diploma/Certificate in Dental Hygienist from a recognized institution.
- Registered as Dental Hygienist/Technician with Dental Council of India.
- 10+2 With science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent.
How to Apply for DNH DMHS Teaching & Non Teaching Post Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may forward their applications in the prescribed format to
Office of the Director, Medical Health & Services, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Silvassa-396230 with one set of attested photocopy of educational qualification and experience certificate.
About DNH DMHS:
Medical and Public Health Department is functioning with Net Work of 1 District Hospital, Silvassa, 1 Community Health Centre at Khanvel, 7 Primary Health Centre Kilwani, Dudhani, Naroli, Amboli & Mandoni, Rakholi, Dadra 2 Rural Dispensaries Dapada & Randha and 50 Sub-Centres. The objective is to provide affordable, accessible and quality health care facilities to all the people of Dadra & Nagar Haveli especially tribal & rural.