Defence Research Laboratory, DRDO has released DRDO DRL Research Associate & JRF Recruitment 2019 notification on fixed term basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview on 15th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Research Associate & JRF
Post Date: 28-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 6
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk in interview|
15-03-2019 at 9:30 hrs
Vacancy details of DRDO DRL Research Associate & JRF Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|2||Jr Research Fellow||3|
Location: Tezpur (Assam
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Stipend per month|
|2||Jr Research Fellow||Rs.25,000/-|
Period of Contract:
Age limit (as on 15.03.2019):
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1||Research Associate||35 years|
|2||Jr Research Fellow||28 years|
Age Limit is relaxable by s years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Ph.D. in Entomology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Horticulture/ Life Sciences
Jr Research Fellow
- MSc in Chemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Micro Biology/ Botany/ Horticulture/ Entomology/ Environmental Science/
- B.Tech in Food Tech/Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering with NET qualification OR
- M. Tech in Chemical/ Mechanical Engr.
Venue: Office of Director, DRL Tezpur, located at Solamara Cantt,12 Kms from Tezpur city
How to Apply for DRDO DRL Research Associate & JRF Recruitment:
- All interested candidates MUST register his/her name for the interview by submitting 2-pages (Max) Biodata on personal and contact details, brief on educational and professional qualifications entertained latest by 8th March 2019 at 1500 hrs’ at the email lD: [email protected].
DRDO was formed in 1958 from the amalgamation of the then already functioning Technical Development Establishment (TDEs) of the Indian Army and the Directorate of Technical Development & Production (DTDP) with the Defence Science Organisation (DSO). DRDO was then a small organisation with 10 establishments or laboratories. Over the years, it has grown multi-directionally in terms of the variety of subject disciplines, number of laboratories, achievements and stature.