Microwave Tube Research & Development Centre, DRO has released DRDO MTRDC Research Associate & JRF Recruitment 2019 notification on fixed term basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview from 18th to 20th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Research Associate & JRF
Post Date: 28-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 3
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk in Interview||
18-03-2019 to 20-03-2019 at 9:30 AM
Vacancy details of DRDO MTRDC Research Associate & JRF Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|2||Jr Research Fellow||2|
Location: MTRDC, Bangalore
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Stipend per month|
|2||Jr Research Fellow||Rs.25,000/-|
Period of Contract:
2 years (Extendable for SRF)
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1||Research Associate||35 years|
|2||Jr Research Fellow||28 years|
Age Relaxation is allowed upto 5 years for SC/ST/PH and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Research Associate (RA)
- Ph.D or equivalent degree in Physics on a Topic related to Microwave Engineering. OR \
- having 3 (Three) years of Research, Teaching, and Design & Development experience preferably in Microwave Engineering after ME/M. Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation indexed (SCI) journal.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Post graduate degree (MSc. or equivalent) in Power Electronics with first division with NET qualification. OR
- Graduate degree in professional course in (B.E/B.Tech) in Power Electronics in First Division with NET/GATE Qualification. OR
- Post graduate degree in professional course (M.E/M.Tech) in Power Electronics in first division both at Graduate and Post graduate level.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Graduate degree in professional course in (B.E/B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering in First Division with NET/GATE Qualification. OR
- Post graduate degree in professional course (M.E/M.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering in first division both at Graduate and Post graduate level.
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Date||Venue|
|1||Research Associate||18-03-2019||Centre for Learning & Development (CLD)
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Jalahalli Post, Bangalore-13 Near BEL Circle Bus Stop.
(Please Report to Reception/Security ,CLD, BEL)
|2||Jr Research Fellow||19-03-2019|
|3||Jr Research Fellow||20-03-2019|
How to Apply for DRDO MTRDC Research Associate & JRF Recruitment:
- While appearing for interview, the candidates are required to submit a complete Bio-Data with a recent passport size photo affixed on the top right corner of the first page and duly attested one set copies of all Degree/Academic qualification certificates/Mark Lists/Experience Certificate etc,.
- Candidates working in Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should produce an NOC issued by the present employer.
DRDO was formed in 1958 from the amalgamation of the then already functioning Technical Development Establishment (TDEs) of the Indian Army and the Directorate of Technical Development & Production (DTDP) with the Defence Science Organisation (DSO). DRDO was then a small organisation with 10 establishments or laboratories. Over the years, it has grown multi-directionally in terms of the variety of subject disciplines, number of laboratories, achievements and stature.