Department of Science, Technology & Environment, Goa has released DSTE Goa Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 26 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 25th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk & MTS/Peon
Post Date: 11/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 26
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||11/06/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||25/06/2019 till 5:00 PM|
Vacancy details of DSTE Goa Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|1||Lower Division Clerk||22|
|2||Multi Tasking Staff/ Peon||4|
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Level in Pay Matrix|
|1||Lower Division Clerk||Level 2|
|2||Multi Tasking Staff/ Peon||Level 1|
Age limit (as on 25/06/2019):
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Lower Division Clerk
- HSC or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Should be computer literate.
- Knowledge of Konkani.
Multi Tasking Staff/ Peon
- SSCE from a recognized Board/Institution or
- Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification in relevant Trade, from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of Konkani
- 15 years continuous residence in the State of Goa.
- Valid Employment Card.
- Written Test
How to Apply for DSTE Goa Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may submit their applications in prescribed format and send it to “The Director, Department of Environment, Porvorim – Goa”.
- The application forms for all the posts will be received at O/o of the Director, Department of Environment, 1st Floor, Pandit Deendayal Upadhay Bhavan, Behind Pundalik Devasthan, Porvorim – Goa during office hours between 10.00 am to 12.00 noon and 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm.
- Separate applications should be submitted for each type of post.
About DSTE Goa:
The Department of Science, Technology & Environment (DST&E) was established in the year 1983 as a Secretariat Administrative Department at Panaji, and is now (since 1997), located in a modern premises at Saligao (Bardez), 12 kms. from Capital City of Panaji. The Department is headed by the Director who is also the ex-officio Joint Secretary to the Government. The Department implements various schemes towards popularization of science, environmental awareness, promotions of Science & Technology (S&T) projects relevant to the State, implementation of renewable energy programmes, application of remote sensing technology, and enforcement of “environmental protection/pollution control” laws.