DTU Project Fellow Recruitment 2019
DTU Project Fellow Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Delhi Technological University to recruit candidates under a project entitled “Analytical and Numerical Simulation of Growth and Field Emission Properties of CNT-Graphene Composites”.Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 1st February 2019.
Name of the Post: JRF& Project fellow
Post Date: 22-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Important dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in Interview
|01-02-2019 at 02:00 pm|
Room No. 307, Admin Block (2nd Floor), Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi-110042,
Vacancy details of DTU Project Fellow Recruitment 2019
Name of post
Junior Research Fellow
- JRF: Rs.25000/- per month + HRA.
- Project Fellow: Rs. 16000/- per month(consolidated for two years)
|SC/ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Female||
5 Years relaxation
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. degree in Physics or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA and must have qualified NET/GATE.
- M.Tech in Nanotechnology, Nano science and Technology or Materials Science with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- M.Sc. degree in Physics, Engineering Physics and Applied Physics with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Not Applicable
- Walk-in Interview
How to Apply for DTU Project Fellow Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry their Bio-Data along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
Delhi College of Engineering, (initially established with the name – Delhi Polytechnic) came into existence in the year 1941 to cater the needs of Indian industries for trained technical manpower with practical experience and sound theoretical knowledge. The institution was set up at historic Kashmere Gate campus as a follow up of the Wood and Abott Committee of 1938. It comprised of a multi disciplinary and multi level institution offering wide ranging programmes in engineering, technology, arts and sculpture, architecture, pharmacy and commerce. The national diploma awarded by the institution was recognized as equivalent to degree level for the purposes of employment. In 1952 the college was affiliated with University of Delhi and started formal Degree level Programmes.