Electronics Corporation Of India Limited has released ECIL Purchase Officer Recruitment 2019 notification. The recruitment is on contract basis.The total no.of vacancies are 05. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 5th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Purchase Officer
Post Date: 13-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 05
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date to Apply
13-03-2019 (14:00 hrs)
Last date to Apply
05-04-2019 (16:00 hrs)
Last date of accepting registration forms (Hard copy) by post
18-04-2019 (16:00 hrs)
Vacancy details of ECIL Purchase Officer Recruitment 2019 :
Name of the Post
- Consolidated Pay of Rs.23,000/ per month.
Period of Contract:
- Two Years
Age limit (as on 28.02.2019):
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- A first class Engineering Degree in any discipline with minimum 60 % marks having certificate in PG Diploma in Materials Management MBA in Materials Management.
- A first class MBA in Material Management.
- Having sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of Commercial, Packing and Stores Management is essential.
- Written Test /Interview .
- The Test /Interview will be held at Hyderabad.
Mode of Application:
- Online only
- No Fee
How to Apply for ECIL Purchase Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Interested candidates are advised to read the official notification at” www.ecil.com” before applying for the post.
- Go to the career page and apply online for the given post.
- Fill the details correctly as asked in the online application form.
- Give the valid email id and phone number
- The username and details will be send on provided email id which must be kept secured for future reference.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph as in the given format.
- No changes will be entertained after the final submission.
These were the times when clients in Pakistan had little or no idea of consulting services that is provided by a consulting company/firm. It was a same time in 1959, when a young Engineer, Zaheer Mirza, started a consulting firm, by the name of “Engineering Consultant” (EC) with a grand vision, nerve of steel and resolve of a mountain. The young engineer kept EC focused on its aim and continued to progress with the supportive effort of its talented team of professionals that he handpicked and mentored. As the consulting profession gained repute, the scope of services under its domain kept expanding. The Firm kept expanding its realms and services in the domain of structure engineering in both, the then East-Pakistan and West Pakistan, with an office in both parts of the Country.With the increased workload and expansion of business, in 1967, the sole proprietorship was changed to a Partnership Firm, with Engr. Azhar H. Siddiqui taken as Partner with Engr. Zaheer Mirza as the Firm’s Managing Partner.