Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released ECIL Scientific Assistant -A & Office Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis. Notification is out for a total of 28 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 26th & 27th August 2019.
Name of the Post: Scientific Assistant – A & Office Assistant
Post Date: 14/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 28
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview|
|Venue||ECIL Zonal Office, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi -110 028|
Vacancy details of ECIL Scientific Assistant -A & Office Assistant Recruitment 2019:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1||Scientific Assistant -A||27|
- 18,460/- per month
Age limit (as on 31/07/2019):
- Maximum Age:25 Years
- Age relaxations:
- SC/ST –5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PWD – 5 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess A First class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- With 1 Year Relevant Post Qualification experience and Knowledge.
- Must possess a First class three years full time degree in BA/B.Com/B.S With 1 Year Relevant Post Qualification experience and Knowledge.
- Walk-in Interview
- Not Mentioned
How to Apply for ECIL Scientific Assistant -A & Office Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may download the application form from the official website www.careers.ecil.co.in (attached below).
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
ECIL was setup under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April, 1967 with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial accent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of several products with emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems and Communications.