Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released ECIL Tradesman C Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis. Notification is out for a total of 50 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online on or before 29th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Tradesman C
Post Date: 14/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 50
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date of online Registration||14/06/2019|
|Last date of online Registration||29/06/2019|
Vacancy details of ECIL Tradesman C Recruitment 2019:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|6||Mill Wright Mechanic||2|
- 30,790/- per month
Age limit (as on 31/05/2019):
- Maximum Age: – 35 Years
- Age relaxations:
- SC/ST –5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess Matriculate/ SSC or its equivalent plus ITI with 7 Years Post Qualification experience or Matriculate/ SSC or its equivalent plus ITI and NAC (NCVT) with 6 Years Post Qualification experience.
- Merit Based Shortlisting
- Written Test and Trade Test
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil|
Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for ECIL Tradesman C Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.careers.ecil.co.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
ECIL was setup under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April, 1967 with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial accent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of several products with emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems and Communications.