Engineers India Limited has released EIL Officer & Senior Manager Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 26th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Officer & Senior Manager
Post Date: 11/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 3
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||11/05/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||26/05/2019|
Vacancy details of EIL Officer & Senior Manager Recruitment:
Sl.No. Discipline Name of Post No of Posts 1 Legal Senior Manager 1 (UR) 2 HR Officer 2 (SC-1,OBC-1)
Location: New Delhi / Gurugram.
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Sr Manager (Legal)||Rs.90000-240000/-|
Age limit (as on 31/05/2019):
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Age limit|
|1||Sr Manager (Legal)||40 years|
|2||HR Officer||28 years|
Other relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Sr Manager (Legal)
- Degree in law (full time) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent.
- Minimum 12 years post qualification experience as a Law Executive.
- Candidates working in Government/ Public Sector Undertaking must have minimum one year experience in one level lower pay scale or equivalent.
- MBA Degree with specialization in HR /Personnel Management OR
- PG Degree / PG Diploma in HR / PM&IR / Labour Welfare OR
- Master in Social Work with specialization in HR /Personnel Management with min. 65% marks or equivalent.
- 1 year post-qualification experience as an Executive / Officer in HR
Test Center: Delhi
How to Apply for EIL Officer & Senior Manager Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply on-line through EIL website under career link http://www.engineersindia.com.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details and upload scanned copy of the following documents:
a) Latest Passport size colour photograph
c)degree certificate, all years/semester marksheets and experience certificates
d) Disability certificate (PwD), if applicable
e) Caste certificate, EWS (Economically weaker section) certificate
Engineers India Ltd (EIL) is a leading global engineering consultancy and EPC company. Established in 1965, EIL provides engineering consultancy and EPC services principally focused on the oil & gas and petrochemical industries. The Company has also diversified into sectors like infrastructure, water and waste management, solar & nuclear power and fertilizers to leverage its strong technical competencies and track record.