Education Research and Development Organisation (ERDO), has released recruitment notification for Various Posts. The notification is out for a total of 13634 Vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply via online on or before 18th October 2018.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 16-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 13634
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||16-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||18-10-2018|
Vacancy Details for ERDO Recruitment:
- District Education Controller – 13222
- Block Education Controller – 383
- Basic Tuition Teacher – 29
- DEC Applicants: 24 – 45 years
- BEC Applicants: 22 – 45 years
- BTT Applicants: 21 – 45 years
- .District Education Controller: Applicants who have completed Post Graduate in any stream or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Block Education Controller: Applicants who have completed B.Ed / NTT / BTC / D.Ed / B.PEd or any degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute
- Basic Education Teacher: Applicants who have completed Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Written Exam
DEC & BEC:
|General / OBC Applicants||Rs.600/-|
|All other Applicants ( ST / SC)||Rs.400/-|
|General / OBC Applicants||Rs.450/-|
|All other Applicants ( ST / SC)||Rs.250/-|
- DEC: Rs.26,200/-
- BEC: Rs.18,450/-
- BTT: Rs.10,500/-
How to Apply for ERDO Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply via online in the official Website page at http://www.erdo.in
- Logon to Careers Page at the official website page.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the application form.
- Fill your Academic details, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self attested Copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the Application fee as per the category.
- Complete the job application form with the essential data.
- Check the detail before submitting.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
ERDO (Educational Research and Development Organization) is a Department of Education. Under this Department a program is running which is T.T.C (TUTION TEACHER CERTIFICATE) in all India. Under this program Education will be provided through tuitions which will be given by the Teachers of T.T.C under ERDO Department at the Village level to every Child who is studying between 1st to 8th standard. Owing to poor financial conditions most of the children is Indian villages cannot afford tuitions. Through this initiative, ERDO aims to provide the deprived children with Education at low costs.