Employees State Insurance Corporation has released ESIC Senior Resident & Specialist Recruitment 2018 notification on part time and full time basis on contract basis. Interested and elgibile candidates can check the details given below and appear for the walk-in interview on 28th November 2018.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident & Specialist
Post Date: 26-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 23
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk in interview||28-11-2018 at 9:00 AM|
Vacancy details of ESIC Senior Resident & Specialist Recruitment:
Senior Resident as GDMO:
Specialist (Part time/Full time):
|Radiology (Full time)||1|
|2||Cardiology (Part time)|
|Nephrology (Part time)||1|
Location: Indira Gandhi ESI Hospital, New Delhi
As per ESIC guidelines
Period of Contract:
- Senior Resident: For 3 years under ESIC Residency Scheme
- Senior Resident as GDMO: For a period of 1 year
- Specialist: For a period of 1 year
Age limit (as on Date of Interview):
|Senior Resident as GDMO|
Specialist (Full time)
|Specialist (Part time)|
Other relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- PG Degree/Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized university. If such candidates are not available in any speciality, then those without PG qualification but having at least 2 years experience after MBBS (1 year in concerned speciality in any govt hospital) can be considered.
- PG Degree/Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized university with 3/5 years post qualification experience for Full time posts.
- MBBS, MD/MS/DNB, DM/MCH in particular super speciality and registered with MCI/State Medical Council for Part time posts.
- If no candidates are available for full time posts then any other candidate can be considered for part time posts of respective category.
|All Posts||28-11-2018 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM||Office of Medical Superintendent, IG ESI Hospital, Delhi|
How to Apply for ESIC Senior Resident & Specialist Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may appear for the walk in interview as per given schedule along with their Application form in prescribed format along with original documents & xerox copies in support of their DOB, Educational qualifications, experience, caste as per Govt of India formats (latest), Aadhar Copy etc.
- Candidates have to deposit a Demand Draft of Rs.300/Rs.75/- as applicable in favour of ESI FUND ACCOUNT NO 1 Payable at New Delhi.
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country’s economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.