Employees State Insurance Corporation has released ESIC Doctors Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of JR, SR, GDMO and Tutor on fixed term basis. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: JR, SR, GDMO & Tutor
Post Date: 16-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 42
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in-interview||26-11-2018 at 9:00 AM|
Vacancy details of ESIC Doctors Recruitment:
|Speciality||SR (3 years)||SR against GDMO (1 year)||JR (1 year)||Tutor (1 year)|
|TB & Chest Disease||0||1||1||0|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||1||1||1||0|
Note: One vacancy in each post is reserved for PH-OA,OL.
Job Location: Faridabad
|SR (3 years)||Basic Pay Rs.67,700/- (Level 11)|
|SR against GDMO (1 year)||Rs.1,01,000/- per month for PG Holders. Rs.24,750/- Basic Pay/ Rs.24,140/- Basic Pay for Non PG Candidates.|
|JR (1 year)||Rs.21,000/- + NPA + Other allowances per month|
|Tutor (1 year)||Rs.85,000/- per month|
Period of Contract:
- Senior Resident: For a tenure of 3 years subject to Renewal every year.
- Senior Resident against GDMO: For a tenure of one year.
- Junior Resident: One year Residency Scheme
- Tutors: For a tenure of One year.
Age limit (as on 26.11.2018):
|SR (3 years)||35 years|
|SR against GDMO (1 year)||35 years|
|JR (1 year)||30 years|
|Tutor (1 year)||30 years|
Other relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized university.
- The candidates should have valid MCI registration.
- Candidate already completed 3 yrs tenure as SR in any Govt Organization need not apply.
Senior Resident against GDMO:
- PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned speciality or 2 year experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned speciality.
- For ICU, PG Degree/ Diploma in Medicine or Anesthesia or 2 year experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned speciality.
- MBBS from recognized university should be registered with MCI.
- For Medical Candidates: A recognized medical qualification and should be registered with MCI or State Medical Council.
- For Non Medical Candidates: PG Qualification in concerned subject allied discipline.
Candidates should report positively by 9.00 AM on respective date at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad.
How to Apply for ESIC Doctors Recruitment:
- The eligible and desirous candidates along with their application filled properly in prescribed performa should appear for walk-in-interview on the appointed date & time.
- They should also bring 2 recent passport size photo along with one set of attested photocopies and originals of testimonials.
- Application should be submitted for each post separately.
- Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country’s economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.