Employees State Insurance Corporation has released ESIC Super Specialist & Specialist Recruitment 2018 notification on on contract basis. Interested and elgibile candidates can check the details given below and appear for the walk-in interview on 18th Decemmber 2018.
Name of the Post: Super Specialist & Specialist
Post Date: 27-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk in interview||18-12-2018 at 9:00 AM|
Location: ESICMC&H, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad
As per ESIC guidelines
Period of Contract:
For a period of 1 year
Age limit (as on Date of Interview):
- Maximum Age: 70 years
Other relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MBBS, MD/MS/DNB, DM/MCH in particular super speciality and registered with MCI/State Medical Council.
- Super Speciality: Plastic Surgery, Uro Surgery, Pediatrics Surgery, Peripheral Vascular Surgeon, Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Nephrology, Cardilogy, Rheumatology, Intensivist/Emergency Medicine.
- PG Degree/Diploma in concerned speciality (Anaesthesia & TB and Chest) from recognized university with 3/5 years post qualification experience and registered with MCI/State Medical Council.
|All Posts||18-12-2018 at 9:00 AM||Office of Dean, ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH3, NIT Faridabad.|
How to Apply for ESIC Senior Resident & Specialist Recruitment:
- The eligible and desirous medical professionals along with their application form filled properly in prescribed Performa and acceptance of offer should appear for a walk in interview on the appointed date and time at Office of Dean, ESIC Medical College and Hospital, NH3, NIT Faridabad.
- They should bring 2 recent passport size photo along with one set of attested photocpoies and originals of testimonials in support of their DOB, Educational qualification, experience, MCI or State registration certificate.
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country’s economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.