Employees State Insurance Corporation has released ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical)
Post Date: 15-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 79
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||16-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||15-12-2018 upto 11:59 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||18-12-2018 upto 11:45 PM|
Vacancy details of ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||6||5||15||26||52||HH-2||11|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||4||2||8||13||27||HH-1||3|
Level – 6 of Pay Matrix with minimum pay of Rs. 35,400/- according to 7th CPC.
Age limit (as on 16.12.2018):
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Relaxable in case of Government Servants and employees of ESI Corporation upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions and orders issued by the Central Govt. Upper age limit is also relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of Govt. of India.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Diploma / Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Two years Professional Experience.
- Written Exam (Computer Based)
Scheme of Exam:
|Paper I – Objective Type||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 hrs|
|Paper II – Objective Type||General Engineering (Civil or Electrical)||100|
|SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates/Female/EXS||Rs.250/- (Refundable)|
|Others||Rs.500/- (Non Refundable)|
How to Apply for ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in.
- To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in, enter ESIC Home Page>>Recruitment>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in ESIC – 2018.
- Candidate should first scan their photograph, signature and Left hand thumb impression, ensuring that photograph, signature and Left hand thumb impression are as per the prescribed specification.
- On completion of application, after minimum of 24 to 36 hours candidate needs to Login and Click on “Make Online Payment” link and deposit the requisite application fee through On-line mode only.
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country’s economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.