ESIC Part Time Medical Referee Recruitment 2018 – 2 Posts
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released ESIC Part Time Medical Referee Recruitment 2018 notification on contract basis. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Part Time Medical Referee
Post Date: 31-10-2018
No. of Vacancies: 2
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in-interview||12-11-2018 at 11:00 AM|
Vacancy details of ESIC Part Time Medical Referee Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts||Location|
|1||Part Time Medical Referees||2||North Goa/South Goa|
- For Part time Medical Referees who are in Government Service: Rs.3000/- per month
- For Part-time Medical Referees who are not in government service.
(a) For one session (3 hours) per week : Rs.2500/- per month
(b) For every additional session of each week : Rs.1250/- per month
- Total (Maximum) for 15 (Fifteen) session or more : Rs. 20,000/- per month
Period of Contract:
For at least one year or till the Regular Medical Referee is appointed. It may be extended by another one
year based on performance and on applicant’s request.
Age limit (as on 12.11.2018):
- Maximum Age: 64 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MBBS Degree
- Medical Officer of ESI/ State Govt or Retired Medical,Officer of ESI/ State Govt.
How to Apply for ESIC Part Time Medical Referee Recruitment:
- Duly filed in application form in the prescribed format as per annexure -A and original certificates are to
be brought for verification along with the self attested xerox copies of certificates in support of age,
qualifications, experience and two passport size photographs should be submitted at the time of walk-in interview
- Interview will be held on 12th November 2018 at 11.00 AM in Regional Office, ESIC, 3rd Floor, Panchdeep Bhawan, Patto Plaza, Panji. The Reporting time is 10:00 AM.
Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India,is a multidimensional social security system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependants covered under the scheme. Besides full medical care for self and dependents.