ESIC Senior Resident & Specialist Recruitment 2018 – 7 Posts
Employees State Insurance Corporation has released ESIC Senior Resident & Specialist Recruitment 2018 notification on contract basis. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident & Specialist
Post Date: 19-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 7
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in-interview||29-11-2018 at 9:00 AM|
Vacancy details of ESIC Senior Resident & Specialist Recruitment:
Senior Resident as GDMO:
Job Location: ESIC Model Hosp. ,Bari Brahmana, Jammu (J&K)
|Senior Resident||Rs.67,700/- (Level 11)|
|Senior Resident as GDMO||Rs.17,540-39,100 + GP Rs.6600/- for MBBS
Rs.18,150-39,100/- + GP Rs.6600/- for Diploma
Rs.18,750-39,100/- + GP Rs.6600/- for MD/MS/DNB
|Specialist||Full Time||PB-3 + GP Rs.6600/-|
|Part Time||Rs.40000/- pm for 2 sessions per day/ 5 days in a week. Each Session is of 2 hours.|
Period of Contract:
- Senior Resident: For a tenure of 3 years subject to renewal every year.
- Senior Resident as GDMO: For a tenure of 1 year.
- Specialist: For a tenure of 1 year.
Age limit (as on 29.11.2018):
|Senior Resident||37 years|
|Senior Resident as GDMO||37 years|
|Specialist||45 years (Full Time)/ 64 years (Full Time)|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Senior Resident: PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized university or at least having 2 years experience after MBBS out of which 1 year Junior Residency from Govt Hospital in the concerned speciality.
- Senior Resident as GDMO: PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized university or at least having 2 years experience after MBBS out of which 1 year Junior Residency from Govt Hospital in the concerned speciality.
- Specialist: PG Degree/DNB or Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized university with 3 years experience after acquiring PG Degree/DNB and 5 years for Diploma.
How to Apply for ESIC Senior Resident & Specialist Recruitment:
- Interested candidates are advised to attend the walk-in-interview on 29-11-2018 at 9:00 AM as per the time schedule at ESIC Model Hospital, Bari Brahmana, Jammu with the application in the prescribed proforma along with original documents including attempt certificate, one set of xerox copies of all original documents and 2 recent passport size photographs (one affixed on the application).
- Application Fee by Demand Draft (Non Refundable) for Rs.250/- drawn in favour of ‘ESI Fund A/c No.1’ payable at SBI, Jammu should be submitted.
- Candidates working in Govt should produce NOC from their department at the time of interview.
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country’s economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.