ESIC Stenographer & UDC Recruitment 2019 | 1934 Posts
Employees State Insurance Corporation has released ESIC Stenographer & UDC Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview 15th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Stenographer & UDC
Post Date: 02-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1934
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of ESIC Stenographer & UDC Recruitment:
|4||Delhi Directorate Medical||6||61|
|6||Delhi Regional Office||2||94|
|23||Jammu & Kashmir||1||3|
Level- 4 of Pay Matrix with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-
Age limit (as on 15.04.2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
|PH||UR – 10 years, OBC – 13 years, SC/ST – 15 years|
|EXS||UR – 3 years, OBC – 6 years, SC/ST – 8 years|
|ESIC Employee/ Govt Servant (>3 years service)||UR – up to 40 years, OBC – up to 43 years, SC/ST – 45 years|
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the Ist January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
- A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
- Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
|Post||Phase I Exam||Phase II Exam||Phase III Exam|
|Stenographer||Main Exam||Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test||–|
|UDC||Preliminary Exam||Main Exam||Computer Skill Test|
How to Apply for ESIC Stenographer & UDC Recruitment:
- Candidates to go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER / UPPER DIVISION CLERK IN ESIC ” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on ‘Payment‘ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country’s economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.