ESSO Manager Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Earth System Science Organisation (ESSO). Notification is out for a total of 2 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 1st March 2019.
Name of the Post: Manager & Scientific Assistant – A
Post Date: 16-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for form submission||16-01-2019|
|Last date for form submission||01-03-2019|
Vacancy details of ESSO Manager Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Manager||1 – UR|
|Scientific Assistant – A||1 – SC|
- Manager – Rs.67700-208700/-
- Scientific Assistant – Rs.35400-112400/-
|Manager||45 Years- on direct Recruitment
56 Years- on Deputation
|Scientific Assistant – A||28 Years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
On Direct Recruitment :
- A Master Degree from a recognized University.
- Operational computer knowledge.
- 6 years experience preferably in Govt. / PSU/Autonomous Bodies / in the relevant area in Level 8 / 9 of 7th CPC (pre-revised : PB-2; Grade pay of Rs.4800 / 5400 in 6th CPC) or its equivalent.
- MBA/LLB/Diploma in Management/ CA/ ICWA/ SAS or equivalent
Officers under the Central Govt./ State Govt./ PSU/Autonomous Bodies
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department. OR
- With Eight years regular service in posts in the level 9 of Pay matrix (pre-revised: PB-2 +GP Rs.5400 in 6th CPC) in the parent cadre / department.
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering / Civil Construction Technology after 10+2 (with 60% marks) or its equivalent qualifications from a recognised board or university.
- Basic knowledge of computer.
Desirable Qualification :
Possessing of at least one or multiple qualifications/skills of the following:
- B. Tech. / B.E. in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized board or university.
- Three years hands on experience in the construction field, CIVIL & PHE Maintenance activities preferably in Govt./PSU’s/Autonomous bodies
- Good knowledge of MS office, Autocad, Preparation of estimates/drawings, preparation & verification of RA bills, taking site measurements, documentation works related to construction activities, day to day supervision of works, safety practices, quality checks, etc.
- Scientific Assistant – A : Through Written Test
- Manager : Interview.
Scheme of Exam:
|General Knowledge, Aptitude, Numerical Ability & General English||40 Marks|
|Test in Civil Engineering back ground||60 Marks|
Note: There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Not applicable
How to Apply for ESSO Manager Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through official website http://www.incois.gov.in/jobs/index.jsp.
- Candidates have to Register themselves by creating a user account by entering basic information.
- Activation link will be sent to the registered email id,
- Activate the link a fill the form with required data along-with legible and scanned copies of educational qualification, experience certificates, date of birth, disability caste (if applicable) certificate, Ex-servicemen Certificate, No Objection Certificate in .pdf format not exceeding 500KB for each document/ attachment
- Upload Required documents like Photograph(10KB to 100KB),signature(10KB to 100KB) etc
- Verify the given information and Submit your application
The Earth System Science Organization (ESSO) , New Delhi, operates as an executive arm of the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) for it policies and programmes. The ESSO provides overall direction for the centres/units and review the implementation of the programs. The ESSO was established in October, 2007 as a virtual organization, bringing all meteorological and ocean development activities under one umbrella, recognizing the importance of strong coupling among various components of the earth viz. atmosphere, oceans, cryo-sphere and geo-sphere. It has four major branches of earth sciences, viz. (i) Ocean Science & Technology (ii) Atmospheric and Climate Science and (iii) Geoscience and Technology and (iv) Polar Science and Cryosphere. The sole purpose of the endeavour was to address holistically various aspects relating to earth processes for understanding the variability of earth system.