ESSO – NCPOR Project Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 1 Post
National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research has released ESSO – NCPOR Project Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 1 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 5th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Project Technical Assistant
Post Date: 07-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other categories you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in interview||05-04-2019|
NCPOR, Headland Sada, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa – 403804.
Vacancy details of ESSO – NCPOR Project Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 :
Name of post
Project Technical Assistant
- Rs. 25,000/- p.m
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Project Technical Assistant:
- B.Sc. in any branch of Science with first class (60% marks & above) or Three years Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical /Electrical / Naval Architecture / Shipbuilding with first class (60% marks & above).
- Desirable: Experience related to ship management or ship building.
- Walk-in Interview
- Not Applicable.
How to Apply for ESSO – NCPOR Project Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 :
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
The National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) was established as an autonomous Research and Development Institution of the Ministry of Earth Sciences (formerly Department of Ocean Development), Government of India on the 25th May 1998.With a mission mandate that is quite challenging, the Centre is designated as the nodal organization for the co-ordination and implementation of the Indian Antarctic Programme, including the maintenance of India’s permanent station in Antarctica.Spread across 147,660 sq. mts sprawling area, set atop a picturesque plateau, NCPOR is located in India’s most seafaring state of Goa.