FACT Assistant Recruitment 2018 – 6 Posts
The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT), has released recruitment notification for the Post of Assistant.The notification is out for a total of 6 Vacancies.Eligible and Interested candidates can check the details given below and can apply for the same on or before 11th October 2018.
Name of the Post: Assistant (General) and Assistant (Finance)
Post Date: 20-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 6
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||11-10-2018|
Vacancy Details of FACT Recruitment:
- Assistant (General) – 2
- Assistant (Finance) – 4
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Applicants who have completed a Graduate in any discipline / Graduate in Commerce with minimum 50% with office Automation Systems / Computer Knowledge especially word processing and spreadsheet like MS Word and MS Excel or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Physical Test
|General / OBC candidates||Rs.500/-|
|All other Applicants ( SC / ST/ EX-s / PWD)||Nil|
How to Apply for FACT recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply via online in the official website page at http://www.fact.co.in
- Logon to FACT Careers Page at the official website.
- Eligible cndiadtes are advised to open the application form.
- Fill your academic details, skill, experience, and other related information as per the category.
- Attach self attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Complete the job application form with the essential data.
- Check the details before submitting.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited or FACT is a fertiliser and chemical manufacturing company headquartered in Kochi, Kerala, India. The company was incorporated in 1943, by Maharajah Sree Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma.It is the first fertiliser manufacturing company in independent India and also the largest Central public Sector Undertaking (CPSU) in the State of Kerala.