FAGMIL Consultant Recruitment 2019 – 7 Posts
FCI Aravali Gypsum and Minerals India Limited has released FAGMIL Consultant Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 31st March 2019.
Name of the Post: Consultant
Post Date: 22-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 7
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of FAGMIL Consultant Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Post Name||No of Posts|
|2||Consultant (Revenue Matters)||1|
|3||Consultant (SSP Project)||1|
|6||Consultant (Company Secretary)||1|
|7||Consultant (Chartered Accountant)||1|
Rs.40,000/- per month
Period of Contract:
Age limit (as on 31.03.2019):
- Maximum Age: 64 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Post graduate in Geology from recognized university having at least 5 years of field experience in the field of Geological Survey, prospecting or exploration.
Consultant (Revenue Matters)
- Person having experience in capacity of Revenue official (Patwari, Kanungo, Naib Tehsildar/Tehsildar).
Consultant (SSP Project)
- Graduation in any discipline having minimum experience of 5 years in operations and project management of SSP plant.
- MBBS from recognized institute with minimum 5 years experience.
- Valid registration certificate is mandatory.
- Graduation with 5 years experience in Liaison with different Govt. Offices and Secretariat.
Consultant (Company Secretary)
- A Member of the Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI).
Consultant (Chartered Accountant)
- A Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) with post qualification experience of 1 year.
How to Apply for FAGMIL Consultant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may send their Application in the format enclosed herewith (complete in all respects) alongwith self attested photocopies of relevant testimonials showing proof of age, academic & professional qualification, experience etc. and one recent passport size photograph.
- Applications should reach the office of General Manager, FAGMIL, Mangu Singh Rajvi Marg, Paota B Road, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) 342006.
Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited is a public sector undertaking in India under the administrative control of the Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. The company began in 1961 when Indian government consolidated several state run fertiliser companies into a single SBU. FCI has manufacturing units in 5 states: Sindri complex (Jharkhand), Gorakhpur complex (Uttar Pradesh), Ramagundam complex (Telangana), Talcher complex (Odisha) and an un-commissioned project in Korba (Chhattisgarh). The organisation was declared “sick” in 1992 and in 2002 Government of India initiated actions to close the company. The company has been seeking to restart operations and as of May 2010 had received initial approvals of a government loan forgiveness plan which would allow operations to restart in five of its units.