G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development has released GBPIHED Field Biologist Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 7 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend walk-in Interview on 16th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 07/05/2019
No. of Vacancies:7
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||16/05/2019 at 11:00 am|
|Venue||GBPNIHESD, Himachal Regional Centre, Mohal – Kullu – 175 126, Himachal Pradesh.|
Vacancy details of GBPIHED Field Biologist Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Field Biologist /Surveyor||1|
|Senior Project Fellow||2|
|Junior Project Fellow||3|
|Name of post||Pay scale|
|Research Associate||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Field Biologist /Surveyor||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Senior Project Fellow||Rs 18,000/-|
|Junior Project Fellow||Rs. 25,000/-|
- Maximum Age:
- Research Associate – 35 Years
- Field Biologist /Surveyor – 32 Years
- Senior Project Fellow – 32 Years
- Junior Project Fellow – 28 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess Ph.D. with first class Master Degree in Environmental Sciences/ Forestry.
Field Biologist /Surveyor:
- Must possess First Class in M.Sc. with Botany/Forestry/Environmental Science/
Senior Project Fellow:
- Must possess First Class in M.Sc. with Botany/Forestry/Environmental Science from a recognized University and two years research experience.
Junior Project Fellow:
- Must possess First Class in M.Sc. with Botany/Forestry/Environmental Science/ Bioscience/. Biotechnology.
- Walk-in Interview.
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for GBPIHED Field Biologist Recruitment 2019:
- Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development (formerly known as G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development) was established in 1988-89, during the birth centenary year of Bharat Ratna Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant, as an autonomous Institute of the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MoEF&CC), Govt. of India, which has been identified as a focal agency to advance scientific knowledge, to evolve integrated management strategies, demonstrate their efficacy for conservation of natural resources, and to ensure environmentally sound development in the entire Indian Himalayan Region (IHR).