GBPIHED Project Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 1 Post
GBPIHED Project Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development. Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend walk-in Interview on 28th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
Post Date: 14-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||28-01-2019 at 10:30 am|
|Venue||G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development, Garhwal Regional Centre, Upper Bhaktiyana, Pauri Road Srinagar (Garhwal) 246174.|
Vacancy details of GBPIHED Project Assistant Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Name of post||Pay Scale|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 10,000/-|
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ Women/ PH and OBC will be made as per Govt. of India norms.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in any discipline.
- Candidate familiar with local culture/ dialect with basic knowledge of computer/ habit of trekking on the hill terrain will be given preference.
- Walk-in Interview.
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for GBPIHED Project Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above given date and time at the given venue.
- Candidates are advised to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled time
- Candidates should carry originals along with copies of document in support of Qualification, Age etc and a recent passport size photo at the time of registration.
G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development (formerly known as G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development) was established in 1988-89, during the birth centenary year of Bharat Ratna Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant, as an autonomous Institute of the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MoEF&CC), Govt. of India, which has been identified as a focal agency to advance scientific knowledge, to evolve integrated management strategies, demonstrate their efficacy for conservation of natural resources, and to ensure environmentally sound development in the entire Indian Himalayan Region (IHR).