GBPIHED Scientist Fellow Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development to recruit candidates on temporary basis. Notification is out for a total of 7 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend walk-in Interview on 8th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 24-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 7
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||08-02-2019 at 10:00 am|
|Venue||Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of GBPNIHESD|
Vacancy details of GBPIHED Scientist Fellow Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Junior Project Fellow||4|
|Name of post||Pay Scale|
|Scientist Fellow||Rs. 36,000/- pm + HRA|
|Junior Project Fellow||Rs. 16,000/- pm + HRA|
|Field Assistant||Rs. 10,000/- fixed|
- Scientist Fellow – 40 Years
- Junior Project Fellow – 28 Years
- Field Assistant – 28 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must posses Ph.d degree in Environmental Science/ Forestry/ Geography/ Geology/ RS&GIS/ Life Sciences (Botany/Zoology).
Junior Project Fellow:
- Candidate must posses First Class Masters degree in Geography/ RS & GIS/ Botany/ Forestry.
- Candidate must posses a degree.
- Walk-in Interview.
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for GBPIHED Scientist Fellow Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates may also forward a copy of application form to [email protected]
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development (formerly known as G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development) was established in 1988-89, during the birth centenary year of Bharat Ratna Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant, as an autonomous Institute of the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MoEF&CC), Govt. of India, which has been identified as a focal agency to advance scientific knowledge, to evolve integrated management strategies, demonstrate their efficacy for conservation of natural resources, and to ensure environmentally sound development in the entire Indian Himalayan Region (IHR).