GPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019 – 6 Posts
GPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Gujarat Public Service Commission. Notification is out for a total of 6 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 17th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Scientific Officer
Post Date: 03-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 6
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
Vacancy details of GPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
Note: Out of this above mentioned Vacancies 1 post is reserved for Women.
- Pay Band Rs.44900-142400/-.
Age limit as on 03-01-2019:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
Physically disabled candidates
|Upto 10 Years||
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must Possess a post-graduate degree in Forensic Science( With Chemical Sciences) or Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or Forensic Pharmacy or Forensic Nano-technology or Pharmacy or Pharmacology OR
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree with Forensic Science or Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or Pharmacy or Pharmacology as a principal subject obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956
- Shoud have about two years’ experience on the post not below the rank of Laboratory Technician, Class III, in the subordinate service of the Directorate of Forensic Science, Gujarat State in the respective group of sections/divisions of the Forensic Science Laboratory; OR
- Should have about two years’ experience of research or analytical work in the respective subject in the Government or local bodies or Government Undertaking Board or Corporation or private or public sector laboratory or research institute or limited company established under the Companies Act, 2013 or University or College on the post which can be considered equivalent to the post not below the rank of the Laboratory Technician, Class III, in the subordinate service of the Directorate of Forensic Science, Gujarat state.
- Written exam.
Scheme of exam:
How to Apply for GPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may apply online at GPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 03-01-2019 to 17-01-2019 till 01:00 pm.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
- Go to “Advertisement” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature
The Gujarat public service commission was constituted under article 315(1) of the constitution of India has defined function of the public service commission in which one of the most significant power listed is the power as an advisory. It can give advice to the president and the governors of any state in.