Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2018 – 1149 Posts
Gujarat High Court has released Peon Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Peon & Other Class IV Posts
Post Date: 30-10-2018
No. of Vacancies: 1149
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
|Date of Written Exam||
Vacancy details of Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment:
|1||Peon, Chowkidar, Liftman, Water Server, Home Attendant-Domestic Attendant, Jail Warder, Sweeper||653||73||157||266||1149|
Age limit (as on 30.11.2018):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- 10th Pass from recognized board.
- Knowledge of computer
- knowledge of Hindi language
- Written Exam
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through High Court of Gujarat website –http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/.
- Click on the “HC OJAS Site” link given at the left side tab of the page.
- Candidates may directly login to the website hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Then click on the link “Apply online” and click on the opening
- Candidates should register them by entering the details, and complete their registration.
About Gujarat High Court:
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay State Re-organisation Act, 1960 after the state of Gujarat split from Bombay State. The seat of the court is Ahmedabad. The present strength of the Gujarat High court is 35 against sanctioned strength of 42.