Gujarat Postal Circle has released Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 2510 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 4th September 2019.
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
Post Date: 06/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 2510
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||06/08/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||04/09/2019|
Vacancy details of Gujarat Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019:
|Sl.No.||Location||No of Posts|
|1||Gramin Dak Sevak||2510|
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours / Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours / Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
Age limit (as on 05/08/2019):
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 40 years
|Category||Permissible Age Relaxation|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 Years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 Years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
|For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male Candidates||Rs.100/-|
|For Female, SC/ ST & PWD Candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for Gujarat Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
About India Post:
The Department of Posts (DoP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India, which is a subsidiary of the Ministry of Communications. Generally called “the post office” in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. Founded in 1854 by Lord Dalhousie who laid the foundation for the modern Indian postal service. Dalhousie introduced uniform postage rates (universal service) & passed the India Post office act 1854 which significantly improved upon Lord William Bentinck’s 1837 act which had introduced Post offices in India. It created the position Director General of post for the whole country.