Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Senior Resident Doctors Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. Notification is released by Govt.of NCT Delhi. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in- Interview from 26th February 2019 to 28th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Senior Residents
Post Date: 20-02-2019
No.of vacancies: 80
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in-Interview
26-02-2019 to 28-02-2019
( 9:30 A.M to 11:30 A.M)
DEM Block Endocrinology
|Pediatrics & Thalassemia Day Care Centre||01||01||01||06||09|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||01||00||01||03||05|
|Obst & Gynae||00||00||00||09||09|
|A & E (Dermatology)||00||00||00||00||01|
Educational Qualification and Experience Required:
- Post Graduate Degree / DNB /PG Diploma.
- In case such candidates are not available , MBBS with 3 Years of experience may be considered for the post.
- Upper Age Limit : 37 years
- Age Limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC / ST candidates.
- Rs.67,700+NPA in the pay level 11 and other allowances admissible as per rules.
- Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in favour of “Medical Supritendent “GTB Hospital .
- No Application Fee will be charged for SC / ST /PH candidates.
- 10th Pass certificate
- All BBS /MD/MS/ DNB/ Diploma mark sheets
- Attempt Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Degree of MBBS / MS/MD /DNB /Diploma
- DMC Registartion on PG / DG/ DIP,if applied for copy the same
- Publications if any
- Identity card ,Aadhar Card,Voter id card, Driving License,Passport
- Caste Certificate ; if any
- Experience Certificate; if any
How to Apply:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before attending the interview.
- All the candidates must filled the entire column with the correct details.
- He / she Can make the payment through Demand Draft payable in in favour of “Medical Superintendent “GTB Hospital .
- Candidates must attend the Interview along with all relevant documents
- No Incomplete documents or any late entry is permissible.
About Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital:
It is a teaching hospital assosiated with the University College of Medical Science,University of Delhi and therefore also serves as a training centre for undergraduate and post graduate medical students.
The hospital is in the process of computerization.It is a 1500 bed hospital situated at the National Capital of Region Delhi and is affiliated to and acts as the teaching hospital.It was established in the year 1979 with 350 bed capacity which has been now extended to 1500. It is the first Delhi government tertiary hospital in Trans Yamuna area or East Delhi.