Gurugram University has released Clerk-cum-DEO & Hostel Warden Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Clerk-cum-DEO & Hostel Warden
Post Date: 06-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 31
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||06-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||06-12-2018 up to 4:00 PM|
Vacancy details of Gurugram University Clerk-cum-DEO & Hostel Warden Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Posts||No of Vacancies||Total|
|2||Hostel Warden (Girls)||UR-1||1|
Note: The benefit of reservation will be given only to Haryana domiciled candidates.
As per 7th CPC.
Age limit (as on 06.12.2018):
- Maximum Age: 50 years
For candidates who are in employment and have applied through proper channel, age bar shall not be applicable.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree from recognized University.
- Typing Speed of 35 W.P.M in English and computer test at the speed of 8000 depression per hour in MS Word.
- Knowledge of English & Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric Standard
Hostel Warden (Girls):
- Master’s Degree with 50% marks and two years experience in the line.
- Knowledge of English & Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
- Only female candidates can apply for this post.
- Written test
- Type/ Computer Test
Scheme of Selection:
|Written Test of 90 Marks :||90 marks|
|Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience :||10 marks|
|Total :||100 Marks|
The written exam shall be divided into two portions comprising:
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
Note: To qualify the written test, the candidates would have to secure minimum 50% marks.
|SC/ST of Haryana||Rs.125/-|
|Women of Haryana||Rs.250/-|
How to Apply for Gurugram University Clerk-cum-DEO & Hostel Warden Recruitment:
- Application Form complete in all respect should reach the office of the Registrar, Gurugram University, Gurugram-122018 latest by 06.12.2018 upto 04:00 pm.
- Application form must be accompanied with Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 125/- for SC/ST candidates of Haryana). The women candidates of Haryana domicile are to pay 50% of the requisite fee. The PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of requisite fee.
- Latest Passport size photograph (not older than six months) duly self attested must be affixed on the application form.
- Candidates must write “Application for the post of “_____________________” with category on the top of envelop in which the application is being submitted.
- Separate application form is required for each post with prescribed fee.
About Gurugram University:
Gurugram University is planning to be one of the most prestigious University in Haryana and is likely to be a microcosm of the Indian nation, drawing students from every nook and corner of the country and from every group and stratum of society. The university has started functioning from the campus of newly constructed Rao Tula Ram College of Science and Commerce. Gurugram University (GU) will soon emerge as a global university with a wide offering of programs and courses spanning varied educational faculties. The university believes in creating evangelists of knowledge; people who spread the light quite literally.