HAL Assistant & Operator Recruitment 2019 – 77 Posts
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released HAL Assistant & Operator Recruitment 2019 notification on fixed term basis. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 13th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant & Operator
Post Date: 30-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 77
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
30-01-2019 from 08:00 hrs
|Last Date for submission of Application||
13-02-2019 till 23:59 hrs
Vacancy details of HAL Assistant & Operator Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Level||Name of Post||No of Post|
|1||D6||Assistant (Admin/ Accounts)||10|
|2||D6||Assistant (Q.C./ Inspection)/ Assistant (Commercial)||32|
|3||D6||Assistant (Civil Works)||1|
|6||C5||Operator (Electronics Mechanic)||2|
|7||C5||Operator (Instrument Mechanic)||3|
HAL, Accessories Division, Lucknow, (U.P.)
|D6||Rs. 11050 – 28970/-|
|C5||Rs. 10750 – 27670/-|
Period of Contract:
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Maximum Age: 28 years/ SC/ST-33 years/ OBC(NCL)-31 years
For Persons with Disability (PWD), upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years up to 55 years.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Assistant (Admin/ Accounts)
- M. Com with relevant certificates of proficiency in PC Operations (Minimum of 3 months duration)
Assistant (Q.C./ Inspection)/ Assistant (Commercial)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any Board of Technical Education
Assistant (Civil Works)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Board of Technical Education.
Operator (Fitter / Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic)
- 10th Pass
- ITI (NTC) + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the Trades of Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic
Note: Candidates possessing higher academic/ technical qualifications need not apply. The minimum qualifying marks for UR / OBC candidates cannot be less than 60% and for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates not less than 50%.
- Written Test
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex Apprentices of HAL/ Candidates registered with Employment Exchange under UP||No Fee|
How to Apply for HAL Assistant & Operator Recruitment:
- Interested candidates can apply through the HAL website www.hal-india.co.in
- Candidates are required to upload the necessary documents in support of their Qualification.
- After filling up the required details in the “State Bank Collect Homepage” the candidates can deposit Application Fee through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank eChallan.
- One candidate can apply for one post only.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production/ Overhaul/ Service Divisions and 10 Co-located R&D Centres spread across the country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses Design, Development. Manufacture, Repair, Overhaul and Upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-Engines, Industrial Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and structural components for Satellite & Launch Vehicles.